Vibes Ecomm Tag Tracking allows customers to track conversion and behavior data about consumers who interact with Vibes campaigns. In order to use ecommerce tag tracking, customers must complete these three steps:
- Include Vibes Tags ecommerce sites or in a tag management platform
- Use the Vibes URL shortener to shorten URLs in your messaging campaigns
- Include the "Tag Tracking" tag in your campaign in Campaign Manager
1. Include Vibes Tags ecommerce sites or in a tag management platform
Include this tag on each page landed on from a mobile campaign to:
- Record a "click action" in the Vibes Analytics Module when a consumer visits the page from clicking on a campaign
- Add a cookie to the consumers browser to associate further consumer activity with the campaign
Vibes will automatically add the URL variables to capture this data as long as the URL is included inside of a "Tag Tracking" tag (detailed below in #3) in the campaign.
Add the product variable to a tag on any consumer facing “product detail” page and record information about that product view and associate it with the campaign.
If the consumer makes a purchase, include the purchase variable to record that revenue and associate it with a mobile campaign.
Additionally, you can tag each page load with one of the following actions:
For example, if you wanted to show an item getting added to cart, you could use this tag:
2. Use the Vibes URL shortener to shorten URLs in your messaging campaigns
3. Include the "Tag Tracking" tag in your campaign in Campaign Manager
Copy and paste this tag, replacing "www.vibes.com/sale" with your URL: