Last Updated: Monday, June 15, 2020
Currently, Vibes does not have a React Native wrapper. Support can be easily implemented at a native level.
The following sample apps provide example code on how to implement the SDK in React Native:
- React Native .60: https://github.com/vibes/react-native-sample-060
- React Native .5X: https://github.com/vibes/react-native-sample
Key Integration Steps
- Implement basic device and push registration to simple push notifications.
- Enable association of push to device API or SDK call. This will make a user "known" and allow for platform targeting and segmentation. Note: If you are using cross channel segmentation between channels, the external_person_id must be the same in the SMS, Push, and Wallet channels.
- Add advanced push options: rich push, notification sounds, deep linking, etc (Optional)
- Add app inbox support (Optional)
Note: Platform accounts are available via the platform for development and UAT testing.