- Person: an Is an individual in your Mobile Database.
- Participant: Is a Person who has 1 one or more mobile interactions (e.g., sent a text message) with the brand but has not yet subscribed to a Subscription List.
- Pending Subscriber: a Is a Participant who has been sent a prompt to join a Subscription List, but has not replied "Y".
- Subscriber: Is a Participant who is subscribed to one or more Subscription Lists.
- Subscription List: a Is a collection of Subscribers that have all subscribed to the same type of certain content.
- Recipient List: an Is an externally defined set of People who match the target for outbound content delivery.
- Message: an Is an individual communication sent to or from a Persona Person.
- Broadcast: Is a Messagemessage sent to a set of Subscribers.
- Standard Field - MessageAre messages sent to a set of Subscribers.
- Custom Field - Messages sent Are messages sent to a set of Subscribers.
- Tag Tag - MessageAre messages sent to a set of Subscribers.