- Person: an individual in our databaseyour Mobile Database
- Participant: a Person who has 1 or more mobile interactions (e.g., sent a text message) with the brand but has not yet subscribed to a Subscription List
- Pending Subscriber: a a Participant who has been sent a prompt to join a Subscription List, but has not replied "Y"
- Subscriber: a a Participant who is subscribed to one or more more Subscription Lists
- Subscription List: a collection ofof Subscribers that have all subscribed to the same type of certain content.
- Recipient List: an externally defined set ofof Peoplewho who match the target for outbound content delivery
- Message: an individual communication sent to or from a Persona Person
- Broadcast: a Message sent to a set of Subscribers
- Standard Field - Messages sent s sent to a set of Subscribers
- Custom Field - Messages sent s sent to a set of SubscribersTag
- Tag - Message Messages sent to a set of Subscribers
Dates and Date/Time Values
All Date and Date/time values will be in the ISO8601 standard format. All Mobile Database time values will be reported in UTC (Zulu) time. The Mobile Database will accept date/time values with any valid offset and will convert the value to UTC (Zulu) time.
Represents the Date April 5th, 2007.
Represents the ate April 5th, 2007 at 2:30PM UTC