- Person: an individual in your Mobile Database
- Participant: a Person who has 1 or more mobile interactions (e.g., sent a text message) with the brand but has not yet subscribed to a Subscription List
- Pending Subscriber: a Participant who has been sent a prompt to join a Subscription List, but has not replied "Y"
- Subscriber: a Participant who is subscribed to one or more Subscription Lists
- Subscription List: a collection of Subscribers that have all subscribed to the same type of certain content.
- Recipient List: an externally defined set of People who match the target for outbound content delivery
- Message: an individual communication sent to or from a Person
- Broadcast: a Message sent to a set of Subscribers
- Standard Field - Messages sent to a set of Subscribers
- Custom Field - Messages sent to a set of Subscribers
- Tag - Messages sent to a set of Subscribers