- Easily keep Catapult in sync with your most current People data.
- Have your system notified each time a Person is confirmed on a list or opts out of a list.
- Have your system notified when data is exchanged between the two systems.
This topic provides the following API and Callback examples:
- Subscription Added Callback – For a new Subscriber through a Catapult landing page or SMS opt-in.
- Subscription Removed Callback – Opting out Subscribers.
- Add Person API Call – How to add data about your Subscribers.
- Update a Person API Call – Updating data about your Subscribers.
New Subscribers - Customer Hosted
SUCCESS: 200 Same Person body you submitted is returned FAILURE: 404 - person not found no body FAILURE: 409 - MDN cannot be changed no body
For more detailed information on these API and Callback examples, see the following topics: