- Easily keep Catapult in sync with your most current Persons data.
- Have your system notified each time a Person is confirmed on a list or opts out of a list.
- Have your system notified when data is exchanged between the two systems.
Even though you use Catapult as your main Opt-in database, your CRM system contains your Subscriber data. Catapult does not collect additional data automatically, so you need to use APIs and Callbacks to communicate between your systems and Catapult.
- When someone Subscribes using Catapult, you can use the Subscription Added Callback.
- When someone updates their preferences and personal data outside of Catapult, you can use the Update a Person API.
Note: If there is custom data you want to store, you need to set up the custom fields ahead of time.
- When someone unsubscribes, you can use the Subscription Removed Callback.
Note: When a Person adds a mobile number to your preference center, and you want to sign them up, you should go through the Web-Based Subscriber Management process as described in the previous scenario.