Catapult allows customers and partners to use SAML 2.0 to authenticate users into the platform. Vibes provides a SAML service provider that talks to your SAML Identity Provider. If you're interested in enabling single sign-on for your account, please contact your account manager.
Go to SAML Service Provider Details to see the specific settings, URLs and sample payloads that we support.
- User goes to the primary whitelabel URL (ex. catapult.whitelabelpartner.com)
- Catapult redirects through Vibes Security Services to partner's hosted sign on landing page with service URL (original module the user accessed)
https://saml-auth.partner.com/user/login?service=http%3A%2F%2Fauth.vibescm.com%2Flogin%3Fservice%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fmobile.whitelabelpartner.com%252F (assuming partner has hosted their login page at https://samlauth.partner.com/user/login)
- Partner renders login page
- User enters username and password
- Upon successful authentication, Partner redirects user to auth the service URL provided hosted by Vibes with a digitally signed certificate (e.x. auth.partner.com)
- User is logged into Catapult modules that they have access to according to Vibes' credentials