Catapult allows customers and Partners to use SAML 2.0 to authenticate users into the platform. Vibes provides a SAML service provider that talks to your SAML Identity Provider. If you're interested in enabling single sign-on for your account, please contact your Vibes account manager.
Go to SAML Service Provider Details to see the specific settings, URLs, and sample payloads that Vibes supports.
- The user navigates to the primary whitelabel URL, for example: catapult.whitelabelpartner.com.
- Catapult redirects through Vibes Security Services to the Partner's hosted sign-on landing page with the service URL (The original module the user accessed). For example:
Note: This assumes the Partner has hosted their login page at https://samlauth.partner.com/user/login.
- The Partner renders the login page.
- The user enters their username and password. Upon successful authentication, the Partner redirects the user to authenticate the service URL provided and hosted by Vibes with a digitally-signed certificate. For example:
- The user is logged into the Catapult modules that they have access to according to Vibes' credentials.