- Person: Is an individual in your Mobile Database.
- Participant: Is a Person who has one or more mobile interactions, such as sending a text message, with a company but has not yet subscribed to a Subscription List.
- Pending Subscriber: Is a Participant that has requested to opt-in to a Subscription List, has been sent a prompt to join a Subscription List that has not expired, but has not yet confirmed their opt-in.
- Subscriber: Is a Participant who is subscribed to one or more Subscription Lists.
- Subscription List: Is a collection of Subscribers that have all subscribed to the same type of certain content.
- Recipient List: Is an externally defined set of Persons that is used to target outbound content delivery.
- Message: Is an individual communication sent to or from a Person.
- Broadcast: Are messages sent to a set of Subscribers.
- Standard Field: Are messages sent to a set of Subscribers. The field is defined and available to all companies, but the data is always specific to a company.
- Custom Field: Data about a person that is custom to an account.
- Tag: Are messages sent to a set of Subscribers.