Last Updated: Friday, January 26, 2018
Get Wallet Messages
The following retrieves an array of all the previous Wallet messages on the campaign.
A maximum of the 50 most recent records will be returned.
- A 404 - Not Found object will be returned if the specified Mobile Wallet :wallet_id does not exist.
- Android devices can only receive location notifications; they cannot receive scheduled notifications.
Get Wallet Message
The following retrieves a specific Wallet message identified by the :wallet_message_id.
Create Mobile Wallet Message
The following will create a new Wallet message and immediately begin sending it out to the targeted Wallet items.
The created_at, updated_at, url, and wallet_message_id fields are system generated. Any values specified in the request will be ignored.
- Messages based on location (Latitude/Longitude) can be sent for Apple and Android, but time-based notifications can only be sent for Apple.
- An HTTP 200 status code means that an OK result will be returned if the operation completes successfully.
- An HTTP 404 - Not Found error will be returned if the specified Mobile Wallet :wallet_id does not exist.
A Wallet message entity reflecting the message created.