Vibes E-comm Tag Tracking allows customers to track conversion and behavior data about consumers who interact with Vibes campaigns. In order to use e-commerce tag tracking, customers:
- Include Vibes Tags e-commerce sites or in a tag management platform
- Use the Vibes URL shortener to shorten URLs in your messaging campaigns
- Include the "Tag Tracking" tag in your campaign in Campaign Manager
1. Include Vibes Tags e-commerce sites or in a tag management platform
Include this tag on each page that is used in a mobile campaign to:
- Record a "click action" when a consumer visits the page from clicking on a campaign in the Vibes Analytics Module
- Add a cookie to the consumers browser so that further consumer activity can be associated with the campaign
Vibes will automatically add the URL variables to capture this data as long as you put the URL inside of a "Tag Tracking" tag (detailed below in #3) in your campaign.
Add the product variable to a tag on any "product detail" page that the consumer will be directed to to record information about that product view and associate it with the campaign
If the consumer makes a purchase, include the Purchase variable to record that revenue and associate it with a mobile campaign.