- Person: Is an individual in your Mobile Database.
- Participant: Is a Person who has one or more mobile interactions, such as sending a text message, with a company but has not yet subscribed to a Subscription List.
- Pending Subscriber: Is a Participant who has been sent a prompt to join a Subscription List, .
- Subscriber: Is a Participant who is subscribed to one or more Subscription Lists.
- Subscription List:
- Recipient List: Is an externally defined set of who target for outbound content delivery.
- Message: Is an individual communication sent to or from a Person.
- Tag: Are messages sent to a set of Subscribers.