The following Vibes Mobile Engagement Platform terminology is commonly used when working with the Platform APIs and Callbacks.
- Person: Is an individual in your Mobile Database.
- Participant: Is a Person who has one or more mobile interactions, such as sending a text message, with a company but has not yet subscribed to a Subscription List.
- Pending Subscriber: Is a Participant that has requested to opt-in to a Subscription List, has been sent a prompt to join a Subscription Listbut has not yet confirmed their opt-in.
- Subscriber: Is a Participant who is subscribed to one or more Subscription Lists.
- Subscription List:
- Recipient List: Is an externally defined set of Persons
- Message: Is an individual communication sent to or from a Person.